17 mayo, 2011

Chuck and Blair forever♥



Blair: Why did you just do that?
Chuck: Because of what you said earlier.
Blair: About being happy? Chuck, that's not the most important thing. People don't write sonnets about being compatible. Or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. The great loves are the crazy ones. L'amour fou.
Chuck: Blair we're not living in Paris in the 20s.
Blair: I didn't want to let you go just yet.
Chuck: Don't let anyone tell you you're not powerful. You're the most powerful woman I know.
Blair: It's taking all the power I have to walk away from you.
Chuck: I know. But I need to let you go. You need to let go.
Blair: I'll always love you.
Chuck: I will always love you.

Estoy segura que vamos a tener mucho mas de Blair & Chuck♥
Hasta quiza un MINICHUK o una MINIBLAIR!! OMFG!


Ahora solo tengo que esperar demasiado para la nueva temporada!
NO MAS GG HASTA SEPTIEMBRE, no puedo esperar!!
xoxo♥

J

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario